Monday, May 4, 2009

Is anybody there?

Hiya! I know it's the same ol' excuse, but....(get ready for it... are ya ready... ok, ok no more waiting) I've been soooooooooo busy! Seriously, between working (this is a hectic time for many church singers and I'm no exception), taking care of the usual household chores, husband and children and PTA stuff, it seems I barely have time to breathe.

Fortunately, it's slowing down--a little. I still have rehearsals and First Holy Communions to sing. But, I think we've made it through the worst of it. My oldest (the Mayor) made her First Communion and if I can figure out how to post some pictures - I will. I think I'll enlist Mr. Hard-Worker's help for that. Meanwhile, we had a small party at our house to celebrate the day. Mr. H-W manned the barbecue and (if I do say so myself) everything was delicious. My sisters, Red and CPA said nothing further about the guest list. My other sister, Army Wife, came down for the event. All in all, I'd say a good time was had by everyone.

8 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

I'd love to see your Communion photos!

Tara R. said...

I look forward to seeing your photos. Hope you get a chance to relax soon and enjoy the wonderful spring weather.

Natalie said...

Glad to see you back, Joyce -Anne. :D
I, too would like to see some shots of the big day.xx♥

ligirl said...

Glad to hear all is well. I was just about to ask our mutual friend if you were OK! Add me to the list of those who are looking forward to seeing those photos!

Unknown said...

Nobody here but us chickens!!!

And those of us who love you will ALWAYS be here.

david mcmahon said...

You don't have to blog every day. No pressure. The beauty of blogging is being able to define your own pace.

Natalie said...

Happy Mother's Day, Joyce -Anne!xx♥

Joyce-Anne said...

Thanks everybody. It's still hectic here. And, I still plan to follow up on those pictures!