Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Meme

I don't do memes very often. To be honest, I don't post very often either. In fact, Suzanne tagged me a while back and before I had a chance to do her meme, my life became a bit busier than usual. However, I thought it would be fun to do one. This one is courtesy of Natalie.

The idea is to answer the questions with one word answers only. I'm not going to pass it on, but rather if you'd like to do, please feel free to play along.

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? living
4. Your father? passed
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? children
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? millionaire
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? baking
11. Your fear? alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? debt-free
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? tall
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? health
17. Where did you grow up? suburbia
18. Last thing you did? laundry
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? supportive
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? anxious
25. Missing someone? dad
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Florida
34. One person who emails me regularly? Ralph
35. Favorite place to eat? out

15 comments:

songbird's crazy world said...

I did it....couldn't keep to one-word answers though.

http://songbirdscrazyworld.blogspot.com/2009/10/meme.html

Joyce-Anne said...

SB- Thanks for joining in on the fun! I'm going over to check out your answers now.

Natalie said...

Good one! A Honda too eh? ours is a Burgundy Odyssey, that needs to go to the scrap heap. :D

Unknown said...

Yay for memes that get you posting!!

Joyce-Anne said...

Natalie- Ours is a silver Odyssey. I love it!

Lceel- I'm going to try to post once a week. But, I won't make any promises.

Momisodes said...

I love reading these 1 word meme's. "Out" is such a great answer on a favorite place to eat. It's my favorite place, too :)

Joyce-Anne said...

Momisodes- I appreciate when someone else does the cooking and clean up after the meal. :)

Cookie said...

I love to eat out too! no cooking and no dishes!
Thanks for sharing :)

Holly said...

I hope you do become a millionaire! Fun list.

Joyce-Anne said...

Cookie- I know there's nothing like a home cooked meal. But, when someone else does all the cooking and cleaning I enjoy the food just a little bit more.

Holly aToM- Thanks! Me too. I'll even share. :)

Grandy said...

I got this in an email. Good answers!! :)

Joyce-Anne said...

Grandy- Thanks Lady! Enjoy your week off.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you've on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject.
academic book reports

Unknown said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read.
Writing Service

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this very useful and helpful post!
essays