Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jibber Jabber

First things first. Welcome. I can't believe I'm actually starting a blog. However, a few people have suggested that I write m own and so, I'm giving it a try.


I am a wife and mother. My husband and I have three children. As you may presume as a mother of three, my days are always hectic. It seems I keep going from when I get out of bed in the morning until the kids go to bed. Of course, some days are easier than others which is to be expected too. In this blog, I'll write about some of those days and other things that happen in my life. I look forward to sharing the good, bad and ugly with you.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome. Blogspot is going to be a better place because you are here.

Besides the BS - I am so glad you've jumped into the fray.

One thing. Don't be intimidated if you have nothing to say - don't feel like you MUST blog. It can't be real if it's forced.

Grandy said...

Right-frickin'-ON!!!

Welcome aboard Joyce-Anne!! I'm so excited you are here!!!!!!!!!!

SO PROUD OF YOU GIRLY!!

Suzanne said...

Yay, you've come to the dark side!

Lou, I think she's in good hands. She's one of the best blog cheerleaders out there and gosh, now we get to cheer HER on! :)

Myst_72 said...

Hi There!

Hope you enjoy blogging,
it is a great outlet!

G
xxx

Julie said...

Welcome to blogging! It's a lot of fun and aggravating and very rewarding!

Shadow said...

aaaah, a new blog, how nice! welcome to blogland!!!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog world. Be careful, it can be addicting.

TSintheC said...

Hey! Welcome...

Momisodes said...

A big warm welcome! I am thrilled to see your new place. I wish you all the best in filling up this space with memories, thoughts and creativity.

I look forward to reading more!

p.s. I'll be adding your to my blogroll.

ligirl said...

Hi, Joyce!

Still a reader, not a writer, but looking forward to checking in on you and your adventures with your hubby and kids!!! Best of Luck in your new endeavor!